Duties & Responsibilities:
- To perform daily delivery food with catering items and supervises the event.
- Handling food catering events
- Liaise with the clients and sales team during and before event day.
- To perform excellence customer services at all time.
- To ensure all events run successfully with our S.O.P.
- Monitor the banquet team during the event.
- To ensure all delivery of goods is on schedule to the events.
- To ensure all the documentation (i.e. Invoices, quotations and etc) related to the delivery are checked before and after send.
- To assist in loading and uploading of goods along with the banquet team.
- To ensure the company vehicle is clean and well maintained.
- Other delivery tasks assign by superiors
- Other ad hoc duties that is required by the immediate superior or Company
This position is opened to all local citizens only.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- Experience in the Restaurant or Hotel industrywould be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a full D Driving license,a valid GDLdriving license will be a plus.
- Age between 21>years old with clean driving record.
- Required languages: Englishis a must and BM
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with Klang Valley and KL area.
- Applicants willing and able to work overtime.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Glenmarie, Shah Alam