We are looking for candidates who have a strong communication skill, friendly and dynamic characteristic, passionate in providing excellence customers’ services and enjoy being part of fruitful and successful events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and hospitality skills, recognized by clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure all necessary tools and equipment required for each order is available and used according to established standard guidelines.
- Handle and lead food preparation, delivery, and clean up. Critical in maintaining highest standards related to food safety and quality.
- Friendly and able to adapt to dynamic work environments due to catering events would be at different locations.
- To perform daily delivery food with catering items and supervises the events.
- Handling food catering events
- Ensure the food carry out in safety and comply with Halal standards.
- Liaise with the clients and sales team during and before event day.
- To perform excellence customer services at all time.
- To ensure all events run successfully with our S.O.P.
- To load and uploading of goods along with the banquet team.
- To ensure the company vehicle is clean and well maintained.
- Other ad hoc duties that is required by the immediate superior or Company
This position is opened to all local citizens and those who hold valid residency locally only.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- Experience in the any Hospitality or F&B industry would be an added advantage.
- Required languages: English and BM is a must.
- Applicants willing and able to work long and odd hours.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Glenmarie, Shah Alam