Duties & Responsibilities
- Control butchery storage facilities to ensure stock levels, correct storage, and stock rotation are kept.
- Control adequate mise-en-place preparation for next day and freshly prepared on time.
- Ensure all assigned areas are kept clean and any machinery in own section is kept, proper condition and well handled.
- To ensure that the preparation of food hygienic and that a “clean as you go” discipline is adhered to.
- Cleans and prepares various foods for cooking or serving.
- To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quality.
- To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to recipes and menu specifications.
- To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated to the Cook or Head of Departments.
- To be continually aware of, and maintain, the hygiene standards or personal hygiene and dress.
- To attend training courses as required, such as HACCP courses (Kursus Pengendali Makanan, Awareness Training Program, Internal Audit Training) and others training courses as required.
- Any other responsibilities that assigned by superior.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field for this position.
- Able to work on shifts, long hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
Skills & Specifications :
- Knowledge of different kitchen operations.
- Excellent communication & management skills.
- Must be ordered and systematic in work.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent customer service ethics.
- Good time management and planning skills.
This position is opened to all local citizens and those who hold valid residency locally only.